Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hello darling..

Hello great world of bloggers , we must all be busy not many posts! Just thought I should check in, such a busy time right now, but well worth it and we are very very happy. God works in such ways that go beyond our wildest dreams, and although there are many challenges here, specially with money LOL I wouldn't change it for the world.

Funny Selah Story

We were in the car the other night driving home form church just the two of us. I had bought a croissant early that day and it was on my lap and I was eating it. She was in the back seat and said, " I smell pastries" I almost choked, NOw i have an insanely good sense of smell, but didn't know Selah had inherited it. So I said , " Really?" that's all i said, a bit later she said it again, so I held back my laughter, then finally handed her a piece of it, she said "Thank you" with no surprise in her voice. Now I knew she couldn't have seen it so I asked her if she was surprised, she said, " No, I heard it in your voice when you said really that I was chewing" Which I knew was not obvious, so I said, " YOur such an observant girl just like your mommy, cause I am forever noticing clues to everything. She said, " Yes, yes I am " Maybe it's not funny to you guys but it was so funny to me!

1 comment:

`4GiVeN said...

Trying to hide food from that poor girl and got caught too LOL

Followers


Stat counter