Monday, June 1, 2009

Simply put

So Selah and I spent the day together on Saturday, just the two of us! I love her she is amazing, so we are sitting there and she says,
"Mommy the guy from Hannah Montana had cancer but now he doesn't"
I said "Oh really wow that's cool, he had it and now he doesnt huh?"
"Yeah and I've seen every episode of hannah montana and he never says OMG (meaning oh my God cause we don't say that) (and every episode, yeah right)
"And how does that have to do with it?"
"Because I think he's a Christian"
It was so amazing to me how she notices things in people at 7 years old, something like that, the morals of people that we are different and thank God she sees the difference in Christians. It was pretty amazing, my little girl is really growing up!
Also the other night in the car when she was tired and emotional she said, " I'm so glad that God healed Aslan, because I just love him so much and I'm glad he's here with me, I don't know what I'd do without him" she said with tears running down her face. She is so dramatic but feels very deeply, such a sweet girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhhh that last comment would have about killed me too!

Followers


Stat counter